Contact us today if you are looking for a Scottish Hostel near Stirling, Stirlingshire in Scotland, UK.
New for 2015!!! we have 2 double en-suite studios called Highlander and Blackwatch at Garrison Farm just 200 meters from the bunkhouse with kitchenette.
· The West Highland Way
· Loch Lomond
· Ben Lomond
· Rob Roy’s Cave
· Cruise Loch Lomond
· Go Ape (Aberfoyle)
· Go Country (Kinlochard)
· Loch Katrine and Stronachlacher
· Explore Loch Katrine on
the Steamship Sir Walter Scott
· Cycling, Walking and Fishing
For information on all public transport in Scotland visit: http://www.travelinescotland.com
For Information on all ferry services to/from Inversnaid visit:
For WHW Baggage Carrying Service contact:
For information on the West Highland Way visit:
For subsidised rural taxi service (DRT) please visit:
For great leisure activities on our doorstep please visit:
· Licensed Restaurant
· Hot Tub!
· Free high speed Wi-Fi to all customers
· Drying room
· Free taxi pick-up service
· Free bedding
· Free Showers
· Laundry service
· Towel Hire – £2
· Self Catering available 6pm-8pm
and 8am-9am April until October
Breakfast 07:30 – 09:30
Evening Meals 6pm-9pm
Reservations for non-residents for lunch or evening meals
can be made by calling: 01877 386249.
Serving great, fresh, local produce at attractive prices the Top Bunk Bistro has an enviable reputation in the local area as a great food venue. A great atmosphere is set off beautifully by the surroundings.
Providing a large selection of specially chosen drinks the Top Bunk Bistro is a perfect place to unwind after a busy day of activities around the West Highland Way, Friendly, knowledgeable staff serve bottled Ales, Beers, Lagers, Wines and of course Single Malt Whiskies.
Bookings can be made online, by email or by phone. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, VISA ELECTRON, SWITCH/MAESTRO. Additionally we provide an email PAYPAL facility. In order to confirm the booking the cost of the bed is payable in advance. A refund on cancellation is available 2 weeks before your arrival. Bookings will be confirmed by email whenever possible.
To confirm the booking the accommodation cost is payable up front but is fully refundable for any reason up to weeks before arrival. You can pay by:
• Online below
• Telephone – phone us on +441877 386249 and we will process your card payment directly
• PAYPAL – we will send you a PAYPAL invoice where you can pay securely online – this is easy to use and you do not require a PAYPAL account. Due to PAYPAL’s charging policy there is a small charge of £1 per person for this service.
• Bank Transfer – Pay at a bank or using online banking- please email or telephone for details.
• Our booking widget below operates through a secure connection, if you would rather use the secure page click here.